01Campaign to Create Proper Corporate Culture
02Campaign to Create a Healthy Get-together Culture
03Campaign to Build Healthy Partnerships
04Operation of Report System
05Training on Ethics Management
- For newly-hired employees, training on the Ethics Management Policies and Prevention of Corrupt Practices should be carried out.
- After the ethics training for new employees, a written oath should be made by the employees to demonstrate their firm determination to abide by the ethics code.
- An audit plan should include training on the Ethics Management Policies and Prevention of Corrupt Practices on a regular basis, which should be made at least once a year for all employees throughout the company.
- The training should be made through the LOTTE DUTY FREE Ethical Consciousness Test (LECT). If necessary, a lecturer can be invited from outside of the company for training.
06Promotion of Anticorruption Programs and Prevention of Unfair Rebate
- Channels through which any fraudulent act can be reported (reports can be made online or by telephone) should be promoted to all employees throughout the company. Also, matters reported should be recorded and properly maintained.
- Awards or benefits in terms of personnel matters for a whistle blower should be promoted along with disciplinary actions against a violator.
- A return center should be operated under the control of the Ethics Management. In addition, its operation should be promoted to all employees of the company and their counterparts.
- All money and valuables received from a counterpart (cash, marketable securities, gifts, etc.) are included.
- As a rule, any reported money and valuables should be returned. If they are not returned, the said money and valuables should be auctioned off in the company. Profits made through the auction should be donated to a public organization.