Lotte Duty Free’s CP Missions
Respect different opinions, improve communication, comply with principles, and build trust in communities.
- Shape CP culture for sustainable management
- CP 4대 전략
- Proclaim to fulfill CP requirements
- Educate and train employees
- Build a monitoring system
- Motivate employees
Managers of the Compliance Program
LOTTE Duty Free Shop appoints the compliance program manager in order to establish the compliance program and operate it effectively.
Program Manager Executive Director
KIM JOO NAM
Position Director of the
- The compliance program manager is a
representative in charge of the fair trade issues and the operation of the compliance program.
- The compliance program manager is an
executive of the department where the fair
trade personnel works.
LOTTE DFS’s Compliance Organization
CEOCompliance Management Committee(Establishing policies / punishment)
Chairman: Compliance Manager / Committee Members: Compliance Managers (7) for different departments
Compliance Program ManagerOverall Management of compliance program / CEO’s direct compliance program adviser
Compliance Operation ManagerGiving advice on fair trade,making a manual / compliance manager operations
Working-level Compliance StaffResponsible management for Each
Compliance Manager category
Compliance Staff by Division and StoreChecking compliance status by organization / distributing a manual /
carrying out education / designating document manager
Compliance Operation Officer in Charge
Checking for any law violation by division and store (twice a year) / Carrying out education for employees and offering practical advice / Establishing and managing a manual
|Classification||Internal / External Education||Consultation|
|Hours of Education||At least two hours every six months||As frequently as needed|
|Method of Education||Online and Offline||Online and Offline|
Compliance Program Implementation Status
- ㆍ 2013. The Fair Trade Compliance Guidelines was published.
- ㆍ 2014. 06 The Lotte Duty Free’s Field CP Monitoring System was introduced.
- ㆍ 2014. 05 The introduction of the Fair Trade Compliance Program was introduced.
- ㆍ 2014. 11 The Fair Trade Compliance Handbook was published.
- ㆍ 2015. 11 The Fair Trade Test for Employees was introduced.
- ㆍ 2016. 01 The establishment of Lotte Duty Free’s CP Management Policy was announced.
- ㆍ 2017. 06 Kim Junam was appointed as the second Compliance Director of Lotte Duty Free.
- ㆍ 2017. 10 The Fair Trade Compliance Handbook (2nd ed. Rev.) was published.
- ㆍ 2017. 12 The Ceremony for Fair Trade and Mutual Growth with Partners was hold.
- ㆍ 2018. 12 The Fair Trade Compliance Handbook (3rd ed. Rev.) was published.
- ㆍ 2019. 07 The establishment of Compliance Standards was announced.