Occupational Health and Safety Management
Occupational Health and Safety Management Policy
Lotte Duty Free clearly understands the roles of health and safety management in sustainable development as essential business management elements for business operations. Thus, Lotte Duty Free’s occupational health and safety management policies
- 1Put safety as a top priority over every other value.
- Lotte Duty Free will make more strict safety policies and carefully comply with health and safety laws and regulations.
- Lotte Duty Free will never delay to address safety issues or hesitate to improve safety-related conditions regardless of cost, time, or practice.
- 2Share health and safety policies and safety awareness.
- All Lotte Duty Free’s employees are expected to familiar with the proper emergency response procedures as well as proper health and safety policies.
- All Lotte Duty Free’s employees are responsible for receiving appropriated health and safety training regularly.
- Lotte Duty Free will ensure all partners and interested parties understand the importance of health and safety and strictly follow the safety policies.
- 3Lead communication and continuous improvement.
- All Lotte Duty Free employees have responsibilities towards their managers or health and safety department to immediately report any threats to health and safety.
- All Lotte Duty Free’s employees are required to constantly improve safety-related conditions and willingly identify every possible threat to security and health.
Hotel Lotte DFS Co., Ltd. CEO : Lee Gap