Tokyo Ginza Store
The largest Duty Free Store in Tokyo,
occupying two whole floors in TOKYU PLAZA GINZA.
Enjoy duty free shopping inside the store
which offers products from over 200 brands.
How to shop at LOTTE Duty Free Ginza
Please be sure to bring your passport and your flight ticket.
(or any other proof that you are departing Japan.)
Please enjoy your shopping at LOTTE Duty Free Ginza.
(located on the 8th and 9th floors of Tokyu Plaza Ginza.)
Please be sure to receive an Exchange Ticket after making a purchase.
(Please keep your Exchange Ticket with you until your departure, since you may not be able to receive your purchased items if you lose your Ticket.)
After completing departure procedures at Haneda or Narita Airport, please pick up your purchased items at the “Duty Free Pickup Counter.”
- Please note that our service is available only for customers who depart Japan from Narita or Haneda Airport.
- You will need to present your passport and your flight ticket (or any other proof that you are departing Japan.)
* CONVENIENT SERVICE FOR THE CUSTOMERS DEPARTING ON SAME DAY
|Types||11:00 – 14:00||14:00 – 21:00|
|Haneda Airport||After 21:00 same day||After 5:00 next day|
|Narita Airport||After 22:00 same day||After 6:00 next day|
Pickup hours for your purchased items at your departing airport
- Please be sure that a purchasing person will come to a designated delivery point “Duty Free Pickup Counter” one hour prior to your scheduled flight after finishing check-in and departure procedures.
- Please note that you may not be able to receive your purchased items if you do not come to the counter one hour prior to your flight.
Restriction on carry-on luggage
- There are rules and restrictions on the quantity, weight and size of carry-on luggage. Please make sure to check the rules and restrictions for your airlines in advance.
- Your purchased items which are picked up at “Duty Free Pickup Counter” will be an additional carry-on luggage.
If there is a possibility of exceeding the quantity, weight or size determined by the restrictions, please check in your carry-on luggage at an airline counter.
- If your carry-on luggage exceeds the limit, your luggage may need to be checked in cargo compartment and there will be an extra charge. Please contact your airlines to confirm their rules and restrictions.
Your purchased items
- Please note that we will not be able to accept any refund or exchange because of the customers' personal preferences.
- If you change your flight, including departing date or airport, please let us know by 20:00 the day before your departing date.
Duty Free Pickup Counter
(06:30~11:00 / 21:00~22:00)
(00:00~11:00 / 21:00~24:00)
LOTTE DUTY FREE GINZA
※ Please feel free to make an inquiry below for changing flight
schedule or any other questions.