LOTTE Ethical Management
Trust Relationship with LOTTE Families
- We draw a clear line between public and private matters and give fair opportunities.
- We are all part of someone’s precious family.
- Safety is the starting point of everything.
- An honest report makes our efforts and passion more valuable.
- The company’s properties belong to all employees of LOTTE.
- Intellectual property—the fruit of our efforts—should be protected by all of us.
- Information disclosure can be caused by a small act of carelessness.
- No favor is unpaid no matter how small it is.
- Do not pursue personal gains with internal information.
- Separate politics from business.
Trust Relationship with Customers
- Be the No. 1 brand in customers’ heart
- Honesty is the best way to gain customers’ trust.
- Customer information is as precious to us as our lives.
Trust Relationship with Partners
- Fairness and trust are what make our partners one team.
- Partnership becomes stronger when it is built on mutual respect.
- Fair competition makes us stronger.
- Information gathering should be done legitimately and legally.
Trust Relationship with Society
- We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow It from our children.
- Our biggest joy is sharing what we were given by society.
- Others will respect us if we also respect them.