Lotte Ethical Management
Trust Relationship with Lotte Families
- Draw a clear line between public and private matters and give chances fairly.
- We are all part of someone’s precious family.
- Safety is the starting point of everything.
- An honest report makes our efforts and passion more valuable.
- The company’s properties belong to all employees of Lotte.
- Intellectual properties—the fruit of our efforts—should be protected by all of us.
- Information disclosure is caused by a small act of carelessness.
- There is no unpaid favor, no matter how small it is.
- Do not pursue personal gains with internal information.
- Separate politics from economy.
Trust Relationship with Customers
- Be the No. 1 brand in customers’ heart
- Honesty is the best way to gain customers’ trust.
- Customer information is as precious as our lives.
Trust Relationship with Partners
- Fairness and trust are what make our partners one team.
- Partnership becomes stronger when it is built on mutual respect.
- Fair competition is what makes us stronger.
- Gathering of information should be legitimate and legal.
Trust Relationship with the Society
- The natural environment is something that we temporarily borrowed from our next generation.
- Our biggest joy is sharing what we were given by the society.
- Others will respect us if we also respect them.