Duty Free Guide
Outbound travelers leaving Korea are eligible to shop duty free
- Customers must pick up their orders from the designated pickup counter in a duty free zone (airport or port) on their departure date
(Unlike items from general e-commerce stores, duty free items cannot be shipped to your house)
- Customers are eligible to shop duty free 30 days before their scheduled departure.
For more details, please read the customs law terms and conditions of each country.Carry-on restrictions
Under ICAO guidelines, security restrictions on liquids, gels and aerosols are in effect for all international flights departing from Korea after 06:00 AM on March 1st, 2007. Please read the following requirements carefully.
- 01. Prohibited Items
Liquids and Gels: Cosmetics, perfume, red ginseng extract, beverages, toothpaste, hair gel, shampoo, mascara, lipstick, sprays, fountain pens, water-soluble pens and lithium batteries.
- 02. Restrictions for carrying duty free items on board (direct flights)
- ㆍ All items packed in a security tamper-evident bag regardless of size and quantity.
- ㆍ All receipts for your orders must be in or on the security tamper-evident bag.
- ㆍ All security tamper-evident bags must stay sealed until you are on the plane to your final destination.
- 03. Restrictions for carrying duty free items on board (connecting flights)
- ㆍ Transit and transfer passengers may be restricted from carrying liquids and gels on board due to carry-on restrictions at certain airports.
- ㆍ LOTTE Duty Free accepts no responsibility if liquids, gels and aerosols are not allowed on connecting flights or through other airports.
- ㆍ Liquids, gels and aerosols may be seized according to carry-on restrictions at airports you are passing through. Please contact individual airlines for comprehensive information about baggage rules and restrictions.
- ㆍ In principle, passengers must carry restricted items in their checked luggage, and it is prohibited to carry either new and unused restricted items on board.
- 04. Regulations for carry-on items
- ㆍ Store liquids in containers and place the containers in a 20cm x 20cm (or smaller) transparent re-sealable plastic bag with a capacity of 1L or less.
- ㆍ Capacity: up to 100ml per container and up to 1L per customer.
- ㆍ The bag must remain sealed while you are on board.
- ㆍ You are not allowed to carry improperly sealed bags on board.
- ㆍ Limit one bag per passenger.
- ㆍ Passengers should inform officers of medically necessary liquids, medications, formula, breast milk, and juice in quantities greater than 100ml.
(Transparent and re-sealable plastic bags are available at airport grocery stores for passengers who do not have their own.)
- Customer Service Center+82-1688-3000
duty free shopping08:30~23:00For In-Store duty