Path of the page
HOME > Customer Service > FAQ
FAQ Best of 5
- 1Who are eligible to use shop at duty free shops?
- Anyone traveling outside of Korea can shop at duty free shops. They can pick up their purchased goods after their passports are stamped.
- 2What kinds of IDs do I need to shop at duty free shop?
- To avail of shopping privileges at duty free shop, you must have a passport and an itinerary. You must also have your date, airport, and airline information with you.
- 3Until when can I make my purchase?
- The purchase period depends on your place of departure: Incheon, Gimpo, Busan, Jeju, or Daegu airports or the Busan port.
- 4What if my schedule changes?
- You can change your departure date until two days prior to the original date only if you are departing from Gimpo or Incheon airport.
If you are departing from another place other than the two mentioned above, please let us know at least four days prior to the original date.
(Please call: Lotte Main at 02-317-7701~4 between 09:30~22:00)
- 5What should I keep in mind when picking up my goods?
- *Please pick up your goods at least 1~2 hours before your departure time.
*Check the items and their quantities before you sign for them. Notify the attendant for any possible discrepancies. We are not responsible for your purchased goods once you are on the plane.
*You can only receive the goods during departure. Receipt of goods is not allowed during arrival.
- What are the duty free limits for Korean nationals?
- *Korean citizens can purchase up to USD 3,000 worth of duty free goods when departing from Korea.
*However, when returning to Korea, only up to 600 USD is duty-free.
- Do you offer any discounts for using certain credit cards?
- Lotte duty free shop VIP Silver members get a 5–10% discount, while Gold members get a 5–15%.
(Some items are excluded from this offer. When duty free shop is having a sale, both Silver and Gold members can get up to 30% discount and an additional 5% on sale items.)